Hi. We're MUH-TAY-ZIK / HOF-FER.
A Leading, Highly Awarded San Francisco Ad Agency
MUH-TAY-ZIK / HOF-FER is a San Francisco advertising agency that is proudly part of the VCCP partnership. We are creatively driven, strategically inspired, and full-service.
Firmly believing that creativity is still any brand’s greatest multiplier, we tell our people and our clients the same thing: Get Chased.™
As part of London-based agency VCCP, we form a challenger network for challenger brands. With over 1000 talented people covering the four corners of the world our challenger mindset helps brands get chased.
In an innovate-or-die marketplace where brands rise and fall in trending conversations, we create advertising in all its forms that helps brands get chased.
Agency to Watch
Top 5 Most Creative Ads
We have rules
- 1 First, do no harm.
- 2 If everyone gets out of the box, get back in.
- 3 Make the world 0.000001 percent more beautiful with everything you do.
- 4 Weird works when you do it right.
- 5 Great creative and great strategy are inseparable. We have a distrust of companies that believe you can have one without the other. Weak creative is bad strategy. Weak strategy is bad creative. Sorry for ranting.
- 6 You have a brand, like it or not. Even if it’s the nondescript guy in the corner.
- 7 Brands can change very quickly. Incrementalism is for fraidy-cats.
- 8 It’s a visual culture. It really is. :-)
- 9 All those great decisions you make along the way are felt by people who don’t notice them. That’s OK.
- 10 This rule subject to change.
MUH-TAY-ZIK / HOF-FER is a full-service advertising agency based in San Francisco with broad capabilities. We believe creativity is any brand’s greatest multiplier, so no matter what service we offer, it’s to deliver exceptional work on behalf of our clients.
Media Planning and Buying
Customer Journey Mapping
Qualitative and Quantitative Research
Digital & Social Strategy
Measurement and Reporting
Testing and Optimization
Design language systems
Social and influencer marketing
Rapid content production
Long form, episodic content
The story was covered globally, adding
up to an estimated twenty million
dollars in free media.
One. A Magazine